After a tree or shrub of any size has been cut down, its stump is left to be seen.
In some areas of a property the stump may not need to be removed or can naturally decay over years. Naturally decaying tree stumps provide organic nutrients consisting of carbohydrates, fats, proteins (or their building blocks, amino acids), and vitamins.
In other circumstances tree and shrub stumps need or should be removed. There are 5 reasons why you need to remove a tree stump.
1. Stumps are hazardous - Stumps are dangerous to childern, neighbors, family and friends. Tree stumps can also damage lawn mowers if tree stumps are in a lawn area.
2. Stumps aren't pretty - A tree stump is not appealing.
3. Stumps grow back - If the tree or shrub that was cut down had a good root system, you may find that you will get new sprouts from the stump causing continutous maintenance costs. Unwanted tree and shrub stumps also leech nutrients from plants located nearby.
4. Stumps get in the way - Stumps become a nuisance and become an obstacle to manuever around when weeding or mowing your lawn.
5. Stumps attrack insects - While the tree and shrub stumps are decaying insects and bugs tend to nest and feed off of the stumps. You may not mind them in your yard, but they could eventually spread to your home.
Using manual procedures, motoroized excavating equipment or stump grinding machines M & M Tree Service can remove unwanted stumps properly so that it won't be in your way anymore.
Whether on in your front yard or back yard of your property we have the equipment to remove your stump entirely and to clean up and re-landscape the area acoordingly.
Contact M & M Tree Service to have your tree or shrub stump assessed and removed properly.